Xin, a BEST BEST friend of mine.
came back from Beijing for her summer break.
Finally I had the chance to go back HOME & meet her.
Sera joint us for the outings too.
We went to Station 1 for our lunch.
Then, we went to Taman Jubli Perak.
A park which I didn't go since I was 12 years old.
We wanted to have some photoshootings,
that's why we choose this venue.
Every photo taken in this park was Perfect!
LOVELY!
Xin & Me
♥BEST BEST FRIEND FOREVER♥
Enjoy the photos.=)
Sera & Me
Sera & Xin
Group Photo
A bear for her ♥
&
A bear for me too.
We had some individual photos too:
Xin
Me
I ♥♥♥♥ this photo below the MOST~!!
Photo credited to Xin.=)
We were so damn HOT after the shootings.
(because we were there from 3pm to 5pm)
Heading for drinks at Malay Stall near the park.
After that, we went to Village Mall for...
"free cold air"
(air-conditioner)
We entered a GAME room & played with the stuffs there.
Ignore our craziness.=P
It's a LOVELY day~!!
Really hope that I can meet with Xin again.
But my exam is coming soon...
I can't go back...
T.T




No comments:
Post a Comment