Wednesday, July 15, 2009

~W*H*I*T*E~

60% of my classmates and I had planned to wear white shirt and long jeans...
WHY?
It is just...
for FUN!!
It is kinda crazy, but we just like to be crazy...
Actually, I was the one started this crazy suggestion...>.< (I love to do that, always...) Luckily everyone accepts and supports my stupid suggestion... (Thanks) Here are some photos of us... I named it as... **************************WHITE gang*****************************







**********************************************************************
Not everyone wearing white, actually...
Plus, there were stil some classmates didnt join us...
They were the "Sable" group, which this name was used for their English presentation...
We didn't have any of their contact numbers, tat's why we cant contact them to join this "gang activity"...
I hope they wil, soon...
(I have got one of their contact number already^o^)


***************-some other photos here-*****************








*************************BEST PHOTO OF THE DAY**********************


********************************************************************
Others will think we were too crazy...
But frankly speaking, it was awkward by sitting in front of the class and take photos...
But it was really FUN if everyone (100%) can join...

Do u think so??



No comments:

Post a Comment