Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~A*E*M*3~


Studying in a college, I definitely will have a class to attend...
Therefore, there were friends to be known...

The 1st girl classmate I know, is Sue Kian...
Which the 1st time i see her, she looks like Miyuki, Siew Kian...^o^
(a friend of mine who was my classmate while at Penang TARC)
She was a fair girl with short hair...
She is a moody girl, like me...
She also has the same height and size with me (I might be slightly fatter than her)...

We went for Greenbox for Karaoke and our relationship became closer since then...
haha...:D

*************************************
We are SuCo!!
(SUE + Cocker)

Actually at the same time, I knew Ritche and Blue...
Which both of them are really funny and like to bully me...:)
This is Ritche

This is Blue

***********************************
Here are a groups of funny girls in my class...

WanYing, Agnes, Catherine, JingWen, Michelle, HuiTzy, Melody & Me

Wan Ying & Kristine
(all so pretty~~)
****************************************
They are very friendly and can be crazy sometimes...:D

Here are some photos of guys...

[ChunHowe(from Pg)], Blue, [WeiCai, ChunHup, Yee Choon & KokWa(from Pg too)] & Ritchie
Not introduced is the grey shirt->Wei Jian & blue shirt->Brian


******************-Mixed-*******************
************************************************
(Not included 100% of the classmates yet, coz not yet take photos with others... To be continue...)

Great to have them as friends!!


No comments:

Post a Comment