
I HATE ANYONE TREAT ME LIKE A GUY!!
"We never think u are a girl"
"Huh? Are u a girl?"
"When can u tie up ur hair? so that... U can be GUY like us!!"
It is not funny AT ALL!!!
I don wan to be a "guy"...
I know I am an active and 'huge' girl, which make me do not seem like a gentle girl...
But I m, still, a GIRL in the bottom of my heart...
Please do not say those words or sentences to me EVER AGAIN!!!
It hurts me...
DEEPLY into my heart...
It really hurts...
It hurts a lot...

p/s: Just don say anything...
"We never think u are a girl"
"Huh? Are u a girl?"
"When can u tie up ur hair? so that... U can be GUY like us!!"
It is not funny AT ALL!!!
I don wan to be a "guy"...
I know I am an active and 'huge' girl, which make me do not seem like a gentle girl...
But I m, still, a GIRL in the bottom of my heart...
Please do not say those words or sentences to me EVER AGAIN!!!
It hurts me...
DEEPLY into my heart...
It really hurts...
It hurts a lot...

p/s: Just don say anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment