I had started my Advance Diploma at KL TAR College already since May 25th...
I didn't have internet service at my hostel, tat's why I didn't update my blog for such a long time...
Sorry for everyone to wait for this...
Hmm...
There was 4 subjects in this 1st semester of advance diploma...
ABDM 4044 People and Organization (PO) 60% final
ABBE 4024 Economics for Marketing (ECM) 60% final
AELE 3763 English for Management (Eng) 60% final
AACS 4754 Internet Programming (IP) 100% c/work
It was indeed difficult compared to Diploma...
The difficulties are basically about the ways of doing assignments, homeworks and presentations...
And this was the only subject that I am fearing of...
ABDM 4044 People and Organization
In Diploma level, I just needed to search from online resources, did some copy & paste and finally modify a little, to make it looks more 'original"... haha:D
NOW...
I'm required to search for books in the college library and journals in the college online library search...
It is to be done by my own REAL effort, where I cannot have more than 5% plagiarism from the sources that I obtained...
The answers searched from not only one books, more than 10 books...
And make short summary and applied into the answer of the assignment by typing word by word from the book.
How 'easy' was that??
But I still manage to deal with it, with my group members...
It was hard at first, but we tend to get used to it after a while...
The lecturer, Ms Chin, which i think she was a great and successful woman...
She might be strict, but i knew from beginning, she did tat was for our own good...
She kept pushing us to work hard on our weaknesses...
Especially case study...
I never know the case study was so complicated and tough until we was taught by her...
She was 'preparing' us to deal with the more complicated studies in Sheffield Hallam University soon...
(after 2 years of Adv.Diploma)
I hope I can deal with all the difficulties in my studies...
And try to get better results...
WORK HARD, WOI!!
No comments:
Post a Comment