Grandma's dishes
Mom's dishes
The very first thing I had after I landed in Malaysia. :D
Dine out food I had when I was at Singapore with my family & relatives
Dine out at Chilly Pan Mee @ Damansara, KL
My eldest brother & sis-in-law bought me ZenQ desserts
RedBox dinner buffet with my friends.
TGI Friday with Tzemaine.
Tea time with my aunt @ Winter Warmers. Gurney Plaza, Penang
Dine out at Nyonya Restaurant @ Gurney Plaza, Penang
Thanks for all the lovely food!! I LOVE them!
However, I gained a lot of weight since the Europe Trip.
Therefore, currently I had to cut back those fried, oily, high in carbohydrates food & unhealthy snacks away from my diet. Trying to eat healthier & lose some weights before CNY 2012.
Wanna fit my new year clothes with better-looking figure. lol
Wish me luck! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment