It's "summer" for Malaysia's Christmas, and countdown with crowds is just not-my-type. Had my very first and last Christmas countdown 3 years back at Penang Gurney Drive & since then I hate those fake snow sprays which smells and sticky.
It's Christmas Day, I took public transport to Penang. My main purpose was not to celebrate Christmas but to have a photoshoot with Tzemaine & Grace on the next day. Really thank my uncle & aunt for fetching me from Penang jetty.
Anyway, met up with Tzemaine in the evening & my uncle dropped us at Queensbay Mall to have some shopping. It was nothing much celebration but a simple gathering & had lots of girls chatting with Tzemaine. :D
Tzemaine wanted to have pearl drink & I recommended her Chatime. It was the only pearl drink booth in Queensbay mall I had in mind. Anyway, we ordered Yogurt Lemon Juice with pearl & we LOVE it! ;)
We had our dinner at Queens Food Market.
While waiting for my uncle to fetch us, we had some crazy & funny camwhore session.
That night, Grace came & we stayed at Tzemaine's place. We were excited about next day's photoshoot! We tried to sleep early but ended up chatting till 3am++.
It's just a normal day for us on Christmas Day, but it was awesome because I was spending my time with 2 of my besties. ;)
If there's a chance, I would like to celebrate
my Christmas in Europe, America,or any country, with SNOW.
Merry Christmas from both of us! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment