Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~D*E*C*I*S*I*O*N~

有时候,不是自己一个人就可以决定一切。 虽然常说要为自己的梦想而奋斗和前进,但是身边的每一个人都会被你的梦想和所做的决定受影响,甚至会被受伤害。

是顾虑身边的人想法和感受重要?
还是做可以让你能感受到就一生以来的那么一点点的满足感重要呢?

是该放弃自己的梦想,而成全身边的人,让他们开心安慰?
或就算被他们否定,还是要坚持地朝自己的梦想努力,做自己喜欢的事?

每次作决定时候,我真的很压力,难受,烦恼。
我好想把两样都做好,不伤害任何人也能把事情做得好。

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometime, one can't decide everything.
People said that we have to strive for our dreams, but everybody around you will be influenced by every decision & action you made, even will hurt them.

Which is important?
Care about their feelings? (Doing what they wanted you to do?)
or
Do the things that allow you to have the sense of success in a life time which are worth all the sacrifices?

Sacrifice your dreams to makes them happy?
or
Go ahead and strive for what makes you happy and do the things you are interested on, even if they disapprove?

I face pressures, I felt awful, I frustrate whenever I need to make decisions.
I wanted to do well in both, do not want to hurt anyone but still get things done perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment