Thursday, October 20, 2011

~O*U*T*I*N*G* with Bryant @ Dublin~



Bryant came back to Dublin after his 1-week Prague trip. I gave him a surprise by picking up him at the Dublin Airport with his uncle, Mr. B. We successfully surprised him where he didn't even know that anyone will pick him up upon his arrival. It's so funny that I managed to capture his "shocked" expression! lol

After putting his luggage back to Mr. B's house, we came back to Dublin city & went for Karaoke session at an KTV above the Emperor Malaysian Restaurant that I went with my uncle & family on the last post! We can order their food and at the same time sing!!!! It has been more than half a year Bryant & I didn't sing at karaoke! We were damn excited! Mr. B & his friends laughed at us when both of us rushed to skip to the next song once we finished each song.
Mr. B ordered these for us! YUMmmmmmmmmmm!! =)




It was Mr. B's Birthday that day & he treated us the dinner & karaoke. Happy birthday again to u, Mr. B! Left the karaoke when we barely spoke with our normal voice. =)








The next day, Bryant & I got up and took a bus to the city again. We had our lunch at an Italian Restaurant!

Western food, my favourite!


Pizza & Pasta set for each of us and we shared. Love the soup & toast! They're lovely! Took away the leftover pizza as our dinner that night.




After our lunch, I "toured" Bryant around the city by bringing him to places that he hasn't covered last time. Brought him to the places that I went previously, Docklands.


We went to Trinity College again as we only covered the center of the college last time.
We walked & covered 80% of the college this time. That's really a big college with relaxed environment. =)




We went to St Stephen's Green Park and had some photography=D


Bryant accompanied me to take the photos of the colourful Dublin doors. It's cool, isn't it? =D

On the next day, it was the day where Bryant had to leave Ireland, this time, he was really going back to Malaysia, no more other trip in Europe. It means that everyone has gone back to Malaysia, except for me.=D

Let's end this post with the yellowish autumn leaves 
that I captured at the St. Stephen's Green Park.
Cheers. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment