Sunday, October 9, 2011

~L*I*F*E* in Ireland~

Just wanna have a little update about my current life, in Ireland. I have been helping out with house works,  babysitting my cousins, and at the same time slacking around during weekdays. It's kinda dull, I know.

Yesterday, my aunt had to fetch my cousins to music class and I had a walk around the area alone when they were having their classes.
When their classes had ended, all of us had a walk along Henry Street & O'Connell Street while my aunt was having her hair cut.

I called it as Cousins Day! =D

After the hair cut, my aunt fetched us to Dublin's Phoenix Park! That's a very BIG park & it even has reindeer on some part of the field!

All of us had Vanilla Ice-cream cone from the O'Brien ice-cream truck near the park. =P

Today, I gathered with Serene, Chor Yuen & Albert at Dublin for lunch while my uncle & his family were having their worship. Had our lunch at The Mongolian Barbeque restaurant & walked nearby the church.

When my uncle & aunt have finished their worship, all of us went for their lunch. Yeap, another lunch for me (luckily I didn't take rice at the previous restaurant).  We had our lunch at Emperor- Malaysian Restaurant. We ordered Ice Kacang, Nasi Lemak, Roti Canai & Char Kuey Teow. Haha!

It's really excited to see the food that "looks like" Malaysian food, but not the taste. I still love ordinary Malaysian food, cooked in Malaysia. =D

After lunch, we went to Docklands for a walk & some photos.




It was basically it, for my first weekend with my love ones. I'll definitely go Dublin on every weekends for another 6 weeks here in Ireland. Hope that I can find something better or meaningful to do after this. =D

Let's end this post with The Eye of Dublin.
____________Cheers! =)_________

No comments:

Post a Comment