I got my March Salary today!!
Quite a thick one I would say. =D
It's the highest salary I got so far.
Never hold this thick of money before, due to lousy pay from other bosses that I worked with previously.
but actually those were my choice & all I can blame is myself.
*smack head*
I think my April salary will be more than this, because I work almost 6 days per week.
These will be my extra expenses for my UK studies & trips.=P
The more I get, the more I can spend there.=D
Wish my luck!
Quite a thick one I would say. =D
It's the highest salary I got so far.
Never hold this thick of money before, due to lousy pay from other bosses that I worked with previously.
but actually those were my choice & all I can blame is myself.
*smack head*
I think my April salary will be more than this, because I work almost 6 days per week.
These will be my extra expenses for my UK studies & trips.=P
The more I get, the more I can spend there.=D
Wish my luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment