Went for dinner with Catherine @ New York New York Deli.
Love the environment in the restaurant & the workers were so friendly.
Have to get use to the friendliness since I'm going to UK soon. =P


But I promise myself that it will be the most expensive dinner for this month.
I will stick back to my "everyday-bread-biscuit-nestum" money-saving plan. LOL
Have to get use to the friendliness since I'm going to UK soon. =P
But I promise myself that it will be the most expensive dinner for this month.
I will stick back to my "everyday-bread-biscuit-nestum" money-saving plan. LOL
We planned to go for Karaoke after we get our April Salary.=)
I stayed @ C's house that night & we pillow-talked till we dossed off at around 2am.
I stayed @ C's house that night & we pillow-talked till we dossed off at around 2am.
Great time pillow-talking to her that night.
She will plan for slepping over @ my house within these 2 months.=)
She will plan for slepping over @ my house within these 2 months.=)

No comments:
Post a Comment