My Y2S1 Result has released~!!!
I was supposed to check it before I went to college,
but I didn't know why I forgot to.
When I met my classmate, I only realized about it.
They kept mentioning about their results &
I was like...
"My goodness... How's mine gonna be?"
The lecture hall that I had this morning didn't have any internet access.
Then I waited for Cyrus, who has iPhone.
I borrowed from him & I checked my result.
I was sooooooooooooooooo
NERVOUS!!!
When the screen appear, I felt relieved.
Luckily I passed all.=)
**************************************
My result:
Moral & Etika : A
Electronic Marketing: B
Internet D/b Application for ECM: B
Entrepreneurial Skills: C+
Logistics & Channel Mgmt: C+**************************************
Now is the LAST semester,
gonna STRIVE for the last 4 subjects now!!
Good luck!!
well done,babe!!!=)
ReplyDeleteHAHA. Thanks. it's bad.
ReplyDeleteI mean the 2 C+...
But luckily pass all=)