Sunday, October 24, 2010

~B*L*O*O*D* V*E*S*S*E*L*S~

I went to One Community Worldwide Sdn Bhd for trial on 
e-Life.
A device that applies the Electric Field Theraphy (EFT)
which generates high-voltage potential difference a form  thick layers of negative ions around human body, changing acidified blood into slightly alkaline & creating an internal energy that will revitalize you!
Anyway, I didn't take a photo of that machine when I was having the treatment.
Here's their website:
http://www.one2u.com/

*Something interesting here*
I got the chance to see my blood vessels with the microscope available at the help desk.
It's so COOL to see my tiny little blood vessels & has my blood cells moving.
I asked my brother to take a video of it.

I have not really healthy blood vessel curves.
Not suppose to be so many curves.
My blood is not moving smoothly too.
Some of them are separated.

It's kinda fun too see this, don't you feel the same?
^o^

1 comment: