Cher Hong came to KL today
Wei Cai, Chun Hup & I
met up with him
A car with PENANG TARC friends.
^o^
We went to
Bel Pasto Pizza @ Kepong
Bel Pasto Pizza @ Kepong
to have our lunch.
I love the environment, it's cozy.
The individual sets we have ordered.
Pizza taste nice, but not the pasta.
I hate mine~
(the right down pasta)
YUCK~!!
>.<
Since Cher Hong never go 1-Utama before,
we go there after the lunch.
Group Picture~!!
(they were forced by me to take this only photo)
We just wandered around because we didn't have any "aim" to buy.
It's boring.
Here, they were boring & tired of walking.
Anyway, we came back & waited for dinner.
Dinner at
4 Happy Season
The food we ordered:
After dinner, we went for a movie at Wangsa Walk Mall.
Street Dance @ 9.50pm
The cinema didn't show any advertisement board for this movie,
we was worried that it will be a low quality/ not nice movie.
Luckily, it's GREAT~!!!
It's so great until that I wanted to dance with the songs!!
Haha~!!
^o^




No comments:
Post a Comment