Nice garden-look environment.
But unluckily I didn't have my GREENIE (camera) with me.
It is with my brother
(who was having his honeymoon with his wife~)
^o^
Then my sis & I started to shop.
^o^
Catherine left after the lunch to meet her hubby.
Then my sis & I started to shop.
^o^
This is an old digital camera, which always...
It can't snap pictures if it vibrate
"VIBRATE"
Feel so frustrated when it "vibrate" while I wanted to take photos.It can't snap pictures if it vibrate
Wednesday = Pink Day~!!
2 scoops in 1 price!!
My sis & I chose 4 flavours & share~!!!
Yummmm~!!
***************************************
The STUFFS I bought today:
Hush Puppies Polo-T
RM89.90- 50%= RM44.95
(RED)
LOVE IT~!!HangTen Polo-T
2 for RM58 Blue & Black
From ROXY:
Roxy's top: RM30 (Original Price=RM159.90)
Knitted scraf: RM30 (Original Price=RM129.90)
I wonder if anyone would buy in their original price.
DAMN EXPENSIVE MAN~!!
>.< ♥♥♥Happy to have them~!!!♥♥♥

No comments:
Post a Comment