9th April 2010
I followed my aunt to bring my nephew to his Kindergarden at 11am in the morning.
That was a 10 minutes walk, to reach the destination.
That's Kai Jun, wearing his uniform + a lollipop. =)
I followed my aunt to bring my nephew to his Kindergarden at 11am in the morning.
That was a 10 minutes walk, to reach the destination.
That's Kai Jun, wearing his uniform + a lollipop. =)
We didn't go anywhere until that night.
which was just a walk at Toa Payoh.
which was just a walk at Toa Payoh.
My Aunt & Uncle introduced the facillities or transports available around their housing area.
MRT, Bus Stations & Stops, Shoplots and others.
We went to a small street which looks like a night market.
There was a few shops selling cheap clothes~
My mom bought walfer ice-cream for my nephew, herself & me.=)
It was $1.00 each.
*Cheap for a Singaporean, but not Malaysian=.=*
Anyway, I chose Peppermint Chocolate Chips, which is always my favourite.
*Yum yummm~!!*
I bought a pair of shoes at the Bata Shop around that area
It costs me $9.90
(Means $9.90 x 2.4 =RM23.76)
I also bought 2 normal shirts which cost me $3 each.
That's the 2nd day I did in Singapore.
It was really BORING this whole day~!!
Kinda frustrated about it~!
Fine, forget about it~!!
Will have a better day tomorrow anyway~!!
Oh ya, nothing to do, so took photos of little Kai Hong~
He is damn CUTE~!!
I think u will agree with me, won't u?
^o^




i love that ice-cream hmm~
ReplyDeleteif for Malaysian seller sure sell more than $1...
hmmmm....u are pushing me more to SG liao....
next time i will go there work..
coz the thgs there become cheap if i earn SG spend SG^^
yes...ur nephew is damn cute....
hahax..!!very leng zai too~
next time when grow up will be a 小帅哥^^
but Malaysia i never see ppl selling this type of icecream.
ReplyDeleteBut we can buy at Tesco or Jusco.in a box.
Ya, quite cheap, if work there.
When u work there, then i got money, i go meet up with u~^^
lolx...ya loo...
ReplyDeletecheap neh~~~~~
then u can come stay at my house^^
u not planning to work at SG after graduation?