Saturday, April 24, 2010

~G*R*A*N*D Stay @ Club Elite, Genting Highlands~


It's DAD's birthday, on the 22nd of April~!!♥

The Genting Highlands offered him to have a free 1-night-stay in the
CLUB ELITE Hotel

It was the 1st time I went into this hotel~
I spell bounded when I saw the 
*Luxurious* decorations of the lobby, corridors...
Almost everything~!!

Carpets on every steps once u enter the entrance~
They have chandeliers everywhere~!!
Photo frames that sealed with GOLDEN colour~

This photo may describe everything.
Do u agree with me?

We went to have dinner at the Ming Ren Restaurant.
My dad was offered to have FREE dinner for 2 persons.
So we ordered other side dishes where 5 of us can share.
Yummy~ =P

After dinner, my cousin & I went to watch
DAZZLE Magic Show
which was FREE, again~
& most importantly,
we sat on the V.I.P seats~!!
Our seats can "glow"~ =)

My dad also got a RM20 vouchers for purchasing stuffs from the
grgtoo
(Genting Reward Gallery)

He bought this for me & my cousin.

I took photo with mine:
♥♥♥♥♥

The next morning, we went to have breakfast at the
好友记快餐厅

After the breakfast, me & my cousin wander around.
<--Walk aimlessly-->

But I took a lot of photos during the walk.=)
Here are the photos:

Me & my cousin, Yunn Houng

Lastly, went back to our hotel.
After we came out of the lift, I was "pulled",
by the interior design of the center of the corridor.

Then I started to ask my cousin to help me take photos of mine...
 
I really appreciated her for helping me to take those photos...
 because
I LOVE THEM VERY MUCH~!!!


♥The photos that I love MOST~!!♥

We spent more than half hour for that photography.
Then we headed back to our room for a short rest while waiting for everyone to come back.

I camwhored~^o^

I took this photo in the room too.=)

When it's time, we checked out & leave, of coz.=)

♥-♥-♥-♥-♥-
I had a GRAND & LUXURIOS feeling in this simple stay~
 -♥-♥-♥--♥



p/s: To view more photos,  Click here to my FB album~!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment