8th April 2010
I slept at 3.30am becoz I was tidying my baggages, which I supposed to tidied it earlier.
I slept at 3.30am becoz I was tidying my baggages, which I supposed to tidied it earlier.
Fine, even if I didn't tidy my baggages in the middle of the night, I still couldn't sleep so early.
I was just... Excited~!!
Waking up at 5.45am & departed from my house at 6.30am to Penang Airport.
*Yeah~*
Camwhoring in the car =)
At 7 s'thg, we reached the airport.
After checking in the baggage, we had our breakfast while waiting for the departure time.
Mom bought breakfast at MacDonald♥
yum~ yum~
Coffee time~
At about 8.30am, goodbye hug with daddy & we went into the flight boarding waiting area.
This was my flight ticket:
When it's time, we headed to our flight: AK5801
This time, having a camera on my hand, everything that I can take with it, I would never let go~!!
"On the way" to the flight:
Up Up Up to the stairs.
Again, Camwhoring time, in the flight =P
Fasten our seatbelts, OFF WE GO~
to Singapore~♥
Nice views from the window
After 1 hour++, we reached Singapore Changi Airport~!!
My cousin, 表哥 reached not long after we have come out
Then we headed back to his house at Toa Payoh.
When we reached his house (at 11am++)
二姑丈,二姑,表嫂 & my nephew were there welcoming us~♥
Lunch were readied for us, it's Ramen, with my aunt's sauce recipe=)
*Slurrppsss~~*
It was my youngest nephew's Birthday that day~!!
His mom lovingly decorated the house with the balloons & also stick this of the wall:
Another thing was, he had many PRESENTS for his birthday~!!
Birthday song time~!!
Happy Birthday to Kai Hong~♥
It's his 1st Birthday~!
One of his presents, baby bike~
*with the B'day boy*
At that night, my cousin fetched us to Marina Barrage after our dinner~
which we can see the WONDERFUL night views from there...
Taking photos with the fantastic views
The walkways.
There was a fountain too:
Singapore night view
A romantic place to be at.:$♥
There was a fountain too:
View from above:
The other views from the walkways.
This is the bridge Singapore night view
Beautifuuuuuuuuuullll~
A romantic place to be at.:$♥
It was a simple 1st day at Singapore =)















nice..!!!
ReplyDeletethe entrance for Marina Barrage nid to pay?
but why snap so few photos up there hmm..
the night view should be very nice wert...^^
No need pay, it's free.=)
ReplyDeleteI just added some new photos.
Hope u like it=)
wow...love it..!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteur camera so geng..
at night even a cloud oso cant capture..^^
nice!!!!