Sunday, February 17, 2013

~S*I*N*G*A*P*O*R*E: Part 2~

It's like finally, I update my blog, which I have been abandoning it since February last year. I guess that was the time I got my call from my current job! :)



9th March 2012, it was the day I got accepted by Uniqlo.

I still remember clearly where was the exact location that I got the call & the gratefulness plus excitement that I never ever forget! It was at Bugis! I was walking around in the mall with my cousin, Ashley after praying at Guan Yin Temple.

I was so thankful that I have so many supports from my family, relatives staying at Singapore & also my friends.

19th March 2012 was my first day of work in Uniqlo headquarter as a inventory controller. It was quite challenging job as this company is currently expanding in S.E.A. I'm glad to be part of the company, learn new things & can grow with the company. Thanks for giving me a chance!

New colleagues from stores joined on August 2012 has made my jobs more lively! Thanks for enlightening my working life, especially Louisa, Janet & Yvonne. ❤

I'll do my best in the job, also updating this blog more often ;)

Thanks for reading ❤








No comments:

Post a Comment