Saturday, February 18, 2012

~G*R*A*D*U*A*T*I*O*N 2012: Degree~♥



18th of February 2012, a date to be remembered.


I'm OFFICIALLY GRADUATED. :)

Thanks my second brother for helping me to take photos.






I attended the grand Graduation Ceremony at One World Hotel, KL.
It was grand, it should be! (paid RM700++ for the ceremony, robe renting, & graduation photos)
It almost "killed" me, as I paid it with my savings (although those were money given by parents during my study life)
I have used too much of my parents' money & I should be the one serving them back!
The more money I used previously, the more I have to earn back for them!






To my Family members & Friends,
Thanks for all the supports, care and love!



My BESTie, Catherine ♥                                             My BEST coursework gang! :)
 

 My BEST jumping partners! lol

 Graduates. :)

That night, I was treated with Tony Roma's dinner! Thanks to my my eldest brother for the treat!

Thanks my sis-in-law, Jamie♥ for this bracelet. My 2nd bracelet from u. ♥ it! :)

Thanks for coming. :)


Thanks my eldest brother for the flowers. ♥





I enjoyed my study life although there were endless exams, courseworks, and presentations.
I didn't have good grades though. (Felt useless because couldn't make my parents proud, sorry...) 



No comments:

Post a Comment