Monday, January 30, 2012

~C*N*Y 2012~♥


 

How's everyone's Chinese New Year 2012 

I didn't have much interesting events during the celebration to talk about, but I will fully-utilize  photos to make this post looks better. ;)


Hope you enjoy it ! 


Yee Sang for CNY! :) 

Day 1: OOTD

Coloured my nails with Red
Being random, wrote "龙" on one of them... :)

Group photo after having dinner with relatives of mom's side.


Day 2: Went NOwhere. NO Picha.

Day 3: OOTD just for taking family photo.

Group photo after having dinner with my relatives of dad's side.

Day 4: OOTD

Finally, something more delighting, meeting up with Hong Li & Chia Ling. ♥
 Gamble ♥ Camwhore ♥ Chatting ♥ Laughing  Watch movie till I fell asleep. lol ♥
3 of us squeezed into 1 bed that night. ;)

Day 5: OOTD

Treated CL & HL breakfast @ Oldtown as I won some, from gambling at CL's house. lol

Camwhore with them at my house.


That's basically how I spent my CNY this year. 
Nothing much, but I appreciate the time spent with family members & friends. 
I really do. :')  

No comments:

Post a Comment