Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y: for Klaire~♥

It was 6th of September & I was woken up by Catherine, saying there was a bee flown into her room & she needed me to help her to kill it. With my clumsiest look & messy hair, I ran to her room. Once I opened the door, there were LOTS of HUGE "BEES" inside!!

Birthday songs were sung by the BEES and birthday cake was brought in front of me. They surprised me, for real. It was my first birthday surprise, as I was always the one that planned the celebrations for myself. I wasn't expected this morning birthday surprise because we had been planning for a dinner party later that night.

These were the "BEES". =D
There were garlic bread and mushroom soup served on the table when I walked into the kitchen. What a lovely morning!
Really appreciate and touched for what they had done for me. Thank you all so so much!

As for the dinner party, 29 people came! Our flat was full of people and noises. I felt blessed with their participation and birthday wishes.
People who came were:

Guys: 

Kah Wah, Albert, Yu Ti, Hyunda, Han Qi, Chun Howe, Wei Jian, Kok Wa, Foon Lim, Chun Hup, Patrick, Ken Wee, Andy, Kong Shing, Chor Yuen, Yee Choon, Ritchie, Cyrus and Wei Cai. =)

Girls:
Michele, Bee Yean, Yin Ying, Wan Ying, Shy Huey, Sue Kian, Jing Wen, Catherine & Fang Chyi. =)

There were lots of food served during the dinner! 
3 Roasted marinated chickens. chips, 3 pizzas. noodles, chickpeas, rice and ice-cream! 
For vegetarians, they cooked spaghetti with Curry sauce.=)


Below were My Presents:

Thanks Bee Yean for giving me Lindt Chocolate bar.
Thanks Lucas for giving me Thronton Chocolate Candy.
Thanks Hon Meng for giving me a dog. 
Thanks Chin Hong for the desserts!

It was such a wonderful and unforgettable experience celebrating my 22nd Birthday in UK!

I treasure every moment of this special day with you all. 
Thanks for everything. Thanks.

Love, Klaire.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment