欣 was back to M'sia again.♥
I couldn't manage to attend her bro's wedding in my hometown.
She came to KL 2 days before her flight back to Beijing.
Issue of the Day:
My Greenie went Beijing with my mom,
欣's camera was with her brother.
NO CAMERA for the gathering??!!
NO WAY~!!
I asked few people that I could reach & finally I managed to borrow from my cousin,
Choon Tak Gor Gor~!!♥
APPRECIATE it so so much~!!
FYI, it's an DSLR!!!
Wuhoooo~!!
-Issue's Settled with Delight -
The Route of the Day:
Wangsa Maju--> Kelana Jaya
(Really appreciate Mei Syn sis-in-law who purposely fetched me to Kelana Jaya LRT Station so that I did not need to wait for the bus for long time)
Kelana Jaya --> KL Sentral
4.20pm: Meet Up with My DEAR BBF, 欣♥
We go to Mid Valley since it's just 1 station away from KL Sentral's KTM.
KL Sentral --> Mid Valley
5.30pm: We went Sushi King for our lunch
Damn late & hungry!!
Ordered these sets for both of us.
Since Sushi King has BIG MIRRORS, we fully utilized them.=D
We chat & snap & chat.♥
After our lunch, I mean, dinner,
We walked around Mid Valley.
Didn't buy anything bcoz our purpose was not shopping.=)
Bought some Kaya Puffs & Curry Puffs for her sister
& I went back with her by KTM at about 8.30pm.
Mid Valley--> KL Sentral
Issue of the Day:
KTM broke down & we were stuck in the commuter for 30 minutes!!
Anyway, we had to came out from the train & take the next one.
Waited another 15 minutes for that.
KL Sentral --> Klang
We were so exhausted since we were in that delayed commuter.
欣's sis came to fetched us from the station & we got home, finally.
I think was about 11pm.
Gosh!! 2 & a half hour journey!!
Anyway, we got ourselves cleaned up & had pillow talk till we fell asleep at about 2am.
-to be continued-








No comments:
Post a Comment