Saturday, September 4, 2010

~B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y: ♥大哥 & 大嫂♥~

I went to meet my eldest brother on the same day of the celebration with my classmates.
He fetched me to
TGI Friday's
for dinner.

It's my first time dining in that restaurant.
I was thrilled.=)

We ordered 1 appetizer & 2 main course for sharing.
since that their portion for the main course is LARGE.

I love that appetizer: Parmesan Crusted Chicken Quesadillas

The main course were just nice~
Chicken & Shrimp Diablo
Jack Daniel's NY Strip & Shrimp

When I thought that we were leaving,
some waiters came to our table.
One of them holding this Ice Cream with a candle on top of the cream.

They sang birthday song for me.
A FAST one.
I didn't have a second to think during that time.

They just sang the birthday song that I never heard before,
asked me to make a wish,
asked me to blow, 
then they walked away after shaking hand with me.
>.<

But that's the 1st time where there are waiters singing Birthday Song for me.
Thanks for the surprise=) 

My eldest brother & sis-in-law gave me a silver bracelet as my birthday present.

It's the 1st time, I have a lady-like bracelet on my hand.
I think I will wear it all the time, unless if my skin's sensitive with it.
*hope not*

I the dinner
Ithe bracelet
I the celebration

Most of all, I both of u.

♥THANKS♥

No comments:

Post a Comment