Sunday, April 12, 2009

~S*T*U*D*Y~

As for me, "study" is not in my [interest] dictionary...
So...
It is hard for me to get great results because I did not do revision everyday after the my classes...
The worst is, sometimes, and maybe always, I did not listen to the lessons taught by the lecturers or tutors...
I only have the urge to study when the exam is coming...
If there is no exam coming, i won't touch a book!!
Maybe i will 'touch' it, but not seriously READ and UNDERSTAND it!!!
SIMPLY, I HATE StudY!!

"Sorry for disappointing everyone who loves and cares for me..."

Talking about this, few day before, there is a friend of mine who told me...
If i cannot study, feeling sick of studying, think of my parents who love me so much, care for me and work hard to collect the money for me to pay the college fees...
Then I will have the encouragement to study...
I never try this...
But
I MUST TRY MY BEST TO STUDY...
This is because..
I LOVE DAD & MOM!!
(I know, Everyone does too...)

I will be finishing my Diploma at the end of this month...
I am going to continue my Advance Diploma soon...
Wish luck for me...
ADVANCE DIPLOMA, I'M COMING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment